Welcome to Akti Apollona Apartments & Studios!
We wish you a pleasant stay. For anything you need please do not hesitate to contact us, in order to provide you with any information you need regarding your stay in our apartments or the island.
To guarantee everyone a peaceful stay it is important to follow the regulations summarized on this page.
- Quiet hours are 14:00-17:00 and 23:00-08:00. Parents (or whoever has legal parental responsibility) are responsible for the actions of their minor children within the complex and are required to supervise them and ensure that they maintain a respectful behavior towards others. In particular, they are obliged to respect the quiet hours and the proper use of the services and equipment that is available to the quests.
- According to the law, accommodation is only possible for the persons indicated at the time of the reservation.
- Check in: 15:00
Check out: 10:00
Upon arrival you will be asked to present an ID or passport, as required by applicable law, which will be returned to you immediately.
- For the safety and hygiene of our guests, smoking and electronic cigarettes are not allowed inside the apartments.
- Pets are allowed upon request.
- Upon your arrival, the owner of the complex may request a security deposit of €150. This amount must be paid in cash and is returned at check out, since is ensured that no damage has been caused to the apartment. If there are damages that they exceed the amount of the security deposit, the visitor will have to comply with the total amount of the damage.
- Please, make sure that you always keep the apartment key with you and that you lock the door as you leave. Additional charges may apply if the key is lost.
- For ecological reasons, it is advisable to avoid reckless use of water and electricity. Before leaving the apartment, make sure you have turned off all electrical appliances (TV, kitchen, air conditioning). Just in case we realize that something is forgotten on, we preserve the right to check it in order to avoid damages and overconsumption.
- Upon your arrival, you receive the apartment tidy and clean. Please keep it in the same conditions.
- Help us keep the environment clean. Do not flush down the toilet or sink anything that could clog the pipes. The guest is responsible for taking care of the apartment, furniture and all household items and equipment provided. In case of violation of the rules, the deposit amount will not be refunded.
- The regulations are published on our website and displayed inside the apartments. Failure to comply could result in termination of stay without refund.